Thursday, May 6, 2010

The importance of a business card


I got my newest order of business cards and I must say that I am absolutely in LOVE with them!! As a makeup artist it is imperative that you market yourself in a way that makes people want to hire you. Whether its having a portfolio (which I am working on), a website, or even a blog, you need something that you can show people. I prefer carrying around my business cards. They are convenient, cute, and for me they make a great conversation piece. Also in carrying your cards around you should have an elevator speech at hand. What's an elevator speech? I learned this term from an image consultant, it is your 30 second speech about who you are and what you do... perfect for meeting new people and potential clients!



No comments:

Post a Comment