Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Express Review: True Glory Hair

I have been on the hunt for some new hair extensions for quite some time now. I have purchased hair for several times before but every time I got the hair it was HORRIBLE!!  After a months of searching the internet and sifting through the overwhelming amounts of hair companies, I decided to go with True Glory Hair. I chose them mainly because my friend had suggested them to me and the fact that their prices were VERY affordable.

If you are keen on packaging; True Glory Hair isn't for you. The hair came in a black plastic bag that was stuffed into a FedEx envelope. There was no receipt, no order slip...nothing. I pulled the hair out of the bag and it looked legit (I am not a weave queen and don't really know what to look for). I ran my fingers through the hair and a few strands came out... nothing to major to me. The hair was a bit damp and smelled like it had been sitting in a box somewhere, but I plan on washing the hair anyway so I didn't mind.

I plan on sealing the wefts and using this hair to make a u-part unit for myself. Check back for more updates!   Express Review: True Glory Hair



~GlamStudioJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment