Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Makeup Show 2010



This year I was finally able to attend The Makeup Show in New York. The show spanned over a two day period (May 16-17), and I attended the Monday show. T he event was held at the beautiful Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan. My friend Danielle and I flew into the cit that morning from Ohio. Our EARLY (5:30AM) flight landed around 7... We stopped to grab a quick breakfast then hailed a cab down to the show. As I walked in I was completely overwhelmed by all the exhibitors and products that were everywhere. Our first stop was a Crown brush because we knew that they would be the first to fill up. After visiting a few more vendors we checked into some of the seminars that were being offered. We attended Lips, Lashes, and Brows which was taught by James Vincent, Perfecting Complexion for Women of Color taught by Brandalyn Fulton and Cult Items for Every Artist Kit taught by Randy Mercer. The only qualm that I had with the sessions is that they pretty much all overlapped.In my opinion they should have been a little more spaced out. I got to meet some really cool people, some of which included Johnny Lavoy, Youtube sensation Julieg713 and the head honcho Michael DeVillis. Over all I had an AMAZING time at the show and I do plan to attend next year.... Check out my pictures from the show













No comments:

Post a Comment